Nasty Little Thoughts

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Things that make you go HMMMM...part 2 (updated)

I received notification that my fabulous matchmaking service has found me another match, so I zipped over there this morning to check it out.

Trisa, we'd like you to meet Becky from College Station.

HUH?

Apparently having run out of male options, they've decided to start sending me women?

I sent off a little note pointing out this obvious oversight, and will post the reply once I receive it. It's sure to be worth the read.

For those of you who may be new to my dating saga, here's what I'm looking for.

*********************************************

As promised, here is the official response from the absolutely fabulous matchmaking service who has matched me with men my father's age and older, the Ex's roommate, rock climbing/skydiving adventure freaks and now even a woman.

"Thank you very much for your email. I have reviewed Becky's account and I'm happy to verify that this match is listed as male. The only thing I can think happened is an error in setting up their account. I have e-mailed this match to verify this and will work with them to correct any error that may have occurred."

2 Comments:

  • That happens, I have checked a dating service myself and somehow pictures of dudes find their way in there.

    Creepy stuff.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:10 AM  

  • Happy 2006!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home