Nasty Little Thoughts

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

If at first you don't succeed...

A couple weeks ago, when I was enjoying my 4 day weekend courtesty of Hurricane Rita, I woke up about 2 a.m. missing the Ex terribly, crying, the whole pathetic 9 yards. But why? It wasn't my birthday, his birthday, the anniversary of us meeting or breaking up, not even his wedding anniversary to Psycho Wife.

As I lay on my air mattress in the cubby hole (the name for my temporary room while we had the houseguests from hell), I did some mental calculations and discovered that we'd been broken up one day more than we had been together.

I know how pitiful it sounds, but it's true. I am still not over him. Dating is supposed to help with that and I haven't been doing much of that lately and I fired the service I'd been using. They were matching me with adventure freaks or those with death wishes. I just want someone to catch a movie with and maybe shoot pool every so often. What to do?

Let's face it. I'm a big girl and barring the reintroduction of ephedra into my favorite over the counter diet aid, I'm probably going to stay a big girl. Why not look for someone who wants a big girl? So I joined a site specifically for the single BBW (that's big beautiful woman). I'll keep you posted on the results.

And maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to get over the past.

1 Comments:

  • Don't worry Trisa! We will find you a dating site that doesn't suck!

    By Blogger Bran, at 8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home