Nasty Little Thoughts

Friday, August 26, 2005

More updates

Ooops! I realized some updates that I overlooked.

My wonderful dating service has been fired. I think I've eliminated enough "matches" to know that their system just isn't working. I can hear you telling me to give them another chance. I have. So far I've given them 300 second chances.

Becky, my unisex match, never responded to my requests to communicate. Go figure.

E, the self-obsessed, self-promoting graphic designer that I worked with briefly has some legal issues brewing. How I'd love to get a ticket for that debacle.

The record label and I have parted ways. Actually, E created such a rift that the staff polarized on both sides of the issue. Half stayed "official" and the rest of us moved on to new projects.

After a long cancellation, rearranging schedules and possible bribing of officials, Toe Boy and the Talent are touring Brazil. I'll admit that I did not think the tour would happen. But the boys always have been full of surprises.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home