Nasty Little Thoughts

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Whatever happened to...

It's update time on Nasty Little Thoughts, your opportunity to find out the latest news (all right it's mostly gossip) about selected characters featured here.

Hippie was put on notice on Monday that his services may be required at Cape Canaveral to fix the shuttle. If he's going to Florida, he better take me along.

The Ex, Mr. I don't ever want to be married again, is living in the 'burbs with his wife and their children.

Metro has made room in his 5 year plan for his wife and step-child and they are also living in the 'burbs.

Susie has taken a supervisor's position and is once again working the night shift, leaving her lots of time to enjoy Florida living.

The Golden Unicorn is leaving Houston to start a new relationship. Will she be starting a new blog?

LoanOfficerSix, an old internet friend, only stuck with blogging for 2 posts. Knowing that he's a talented writer, haikus being a particular strength, maybe he'll write again. I know I'll keep watching.

Brandy became a private nanny and is going to school. She's been preoccupied with creative writing assignments lately and she's defected to MySpace. Hopefully she'll remember her blog every now and then. PeachyPie has moved her blog to MySpace as well.

RHSCF is now in Germany. I've even seen pictures to prove it. He has asked that he be known by the new moniker "the Hatter", an homage to his collection of fedoras. Construction of gaming table version 2.o should be commencing soon.

Ruben continues to be an inspiration through his illnesses. If you like digital photography, visit him on Flickr Friday. He'd love to include your pics in the slide show.

My big dysfunctional family continues to stay at Trisa's flop house. Estimated (and very much prayed for) time of departure is mid-October.

Did I forget your favorite character? Drop me a line and I'll update you best that I can.

I've been asked to go to MySpace, but you know, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Me and my Nasty Little Thoughts are staying right where we are.

2 Comments:

  • you can do both...myspace is fun to meet people. everyone and their momma is on myspace and you will bump into people you forgot existed. for instance, i was recently messaged by a guy from high school(who had pink hair at the time) with whom i had a very public, very drunken make-out session involving mass quantities of vodka jell-o. long story...the moral is you meet random people.

    By Blogger Bran, at 8:32 PM  

  • Bran-I guess both are possible. But with working to support the big, freaky, dysfunctional family, I just don't have the time.

    Liz-Good luck with the new start in your new town.

    By Blogger TrisaTx, at 8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home