Nasty Little Thoughts

Monday, March 20, 2006

He's alive!

After being MIA for several months, SourBob is back in action! Maybe not as sour as he used to be, but still funny as hell. You know, the kind of funny that has you thinking long after the punch line's been told.

And he's addictive, people. When I stumbled on his site, I spent 2 nights reading everything in the archives. (So I was up til 2 a.m....I still had Ex induced insomnia, so it was time well spent!)

If you can appreciate my sense of humor, if you relish the thought of someone other than yourself being verbally ripped to shreds, if you have a mean, sarcastic streak, you have to check him out!

Hey, Nuckles, I posted the link on the right in the links section, but just for you, I'll include it here too. www.sourbob.com

1 Comments:

  • Maybe you should post a link to his site? :-D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home