Nasty Little Thoughts

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Creepy, Stalker, Mother F*#@er

It's official. I have a stalker.

Apparently he "recognized" my screenname on yahoo, which is similar but NOT identical to the screenname I use on the dating sites. I'm not sure how you can just happen to recognize a screenname on yahoo, when you have to physically type it in to search for the profile. At any rate, I get this email from creepy stalker MF, complete with link to my dating profile and a link to his:

Hi Trisa!

If you dig around on the internet long enough it's amazing what you can find.

I signed up on DATINGSITE as creepystalkermf. This is also my screenname in yahoo
and on aol. If these links actually work, it'll be a miracle.
LinkToMyProfile LinkToHIsProfile

What the fuck? I remember getting winked at by this person, multiple times, like 15 times an hour several nights in a row. I also remember he didn't have a profile that I could check out and he wouldn't respond to my requests to chat or answer any emails. I figured he was a sick twisted psycho (every dating service has them) and started ignoring anything he sent my way.

Now, a month later, when I've been on internet hiatus with a bad modem, he writes me at my real life, personal email address and it's just a coincidence? I don't fucking think so.

I checked out the links and they were legit. Seems Creepy went and posted a profile in my absence. Maybe he realized he wasn't being taken seriously without one. I dunno. But I'm perplexed because this particular site runs criminal history checks on everyone, and I think this guy fell through the cracks.

His profile says he's a law student. If so, he should know better than to stalk people! Creepy mf.
His profile is half in spanish, really really bad spanish, and you all know I read spanish fluently. What was he trying to prove? How did he know I could read spanish? Why is this 43 year old man, who wants to meet friends and women to "date only" writing to me, when I am looking strictly for a long term relationship?

Shit...after 5 years meeting people online, I finally get a fucking stalker. Now what do I do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home