Nasty Little Thoughts

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Touchy, Feely

So I'm new again to the dating scene and I'm finding myself out of touch much like Tom Hanks in "Sleepless in Seattle". When did it become okay to grope your date on the first date?
Two of my two newest dates both decided to get overly friendly before we even knew each other. Not that they'll be getting to know me now, mind you.

When I've known a gentleman for less than 2 hours, it is NOT okay for him to run his fingers up and down my back or to sit with his arm around me like some guard dog protecting his territory.
If I am holding someone's hand that doesn't give him license to caress my leg or to get within inches of my special parts. If I hug him at the end of a date, I am not necessarily asking to lock lips or play tonsil hockey.

It's a safe bet that if a man is too friendly or pushy, he will not get a second date. So all you guys I may meet in the future, give me a little space at the beginning cuz there's plenty of time to get up close and personal after we know more than just each other's screennames.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home