Nasty Little Thoughts

Friday, March 25, 2005

Houston, we have a problem...

I have submitted this blog to H-town blogs 4 times now, without success. I meet the posted criteria:

1. My blog has had activity within the last 45 days
2. I posted the link back to H-town blogs

Yet and still, I have not been accepted and listed on their site. Why could that be?

Is it my lack of conformity to what is considered "proper" subject material?
Is it that I cuss like a sailor and tend to call a spade a spade?
Did I date someone one from H-town blogs and he's recognized himself within my posts?

I don't know, because H-town blogs won't even send me a notice of denial. There's no place I can email and say, Hey, do you have a problem with me?

When I started this blog and realized there was a place for Houston bloggers to unite, I thought, what a fabulous idea! I'll sign up! But I keep getting snubbed by my fellow Houstonians.

And even more irrtating, I can't sign up for the Texas Blog ring because of my subject matter and language usage. Houston and Texas don't seem to want me. I'm beginning to develop a complex and think I have taken on a new identity as the bastard step-child of fate.

I have been embraced by women, however, and truthfully, women seem to be the majority of my audience. So, please help me support other women bloggers and visit Blogs by Women.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home