Nasty Little Thoughts

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Survey says?

My friend from www.buggybran.blogspot.com sent me contest info. I need to write a 150 word essay on my worst date ever and I need to do it by March 11. The prize is dinner out, tickets to the show, a new pair of shoes and the chance to hobnob with the star of the show.

"Gee, Tris, how can I help?"

I'm glad you asked. I need to know what your favorite dating story is from what I've posted here. For my friends who are reading, you can choose someone not yet on the site. I'm sure they'll all be guest starring eventually. For those of you wondering, yes, this stuff is true and I really did date Hank Hill.

Now for the homework assignment, read through the articles and then comment letting me know which story you think I should submit.

Thanks for reading and for your input!

3 Comments:

  • Weiner Man!! Weiner Man!! Weiner Man!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:04 PM  

  • porto! porto! porto! i just love the porto story...but you have to include the hit and run part as well so porto/ rlrk.

    or hecho en mexico. that was funny, too.

    By Blogger Bran, at 11:10 PM  

  • Hank Hill.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home