Nasty Little Thoughts

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Submission

I have done the hardest thing I've yet had to do. I submitted one of my writings to the Long Ridge Writer's Group, seeking acceptance into their "Break into Print" program. For the first time ever, my work will face professional scrutiny.

As always, I'll let you know how it goes. Curious as to what I submitted? I reworked O-R-E-O. I feel it captures my voice and the irreverent tone I strive to keep up here at Nasty Little Thoughts.

Grab a frosty adult beverage and help me celebrate! Or get drunk enough to handle the rejection....

2 Comments:

  • Hey, good for you! Getting up the courage to submit is ALWAYS worth celebrating, whatever the outcome. Hope it works out for you - but even if it doesn't, don't give up! But do get drunk.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:50 AM  

  • Go Go Trisa Powers!

    -Nuckles

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home